What make NZ Lifestyle Highland Society different?
- We pride ourselves on being member friendly
- Our Area Reps have direct contact with the members
- We have the lowest fee structure of the Highland Cattle Societies in NZ
- We send out a professionally printed, colourful and very informative newsletter to our members. We encourage all our members to contribute to this newsletter and welcome your stories and Highland Cattle experiences
- We register each Fold as a member, not each individual associated with that fold
- You own your animal’s registration and each registration receives a professionally laminated copy of the animal's pedigree signed by our Herd Book Registrar
- We have a 'super quick' turnaround for registrations
- We accept animals for registration from ALL Herd Books*
- We do not require assessments on Bulls
- Assessed animals may be registered into our Herd Book*.
*subject to our Herd Book rules and due diligence